So you’re achieving stable and consistent performance on Google Ads. You’ve expanded into the Google Display Network, you’ve mastered the art of Remarketing and you know your RSA’s from your ETA’s. Now it’s time to start scaling your Paid Advertising. So where do you start?
Microsoft Advertising is the Microsoft Corporations version of Google Ads. Like Google, Microsoft runs its own search engine called ‘Bing’ – the second largest search engine in the world. Offering a Search Network almost identical to that available on Google, it’s a great opportunity to scale your advertising reach by expanding into a new platform.
Why Microsoft Advertising?
- In July 2021, 20.5% of all UK search engine searches were run through Bing. So by advertising on Google Ads alone, you could be missing out on over 20% of the UK search market.
- Additional audience targeting features including LinkedIn profile targeting. This ability to target users based on their LinkedIn profile, is not available on any other search network platform and a valuable feature for B2B advertisers.
- Partner websites include AOL, The Wall Street Journal and Forbes. This means that you can quickly and easily enable your ads to be eligible to show on these high quality websites.
- On average, CPC’s on Bing are 33% lower than Google Ads. This is due to there being a lower keyword demand as the auction is less competitive for many industries. This results in keywords being cheaper and therefore more affordable for SMB’s.
- Bing users are more likely to be using a desktop computer, offering a great opportunity for businesses with a longer sales cycle.
- 32% of Bing users are in the top 25% for household income. Reaching a more affluent audience can be an advantage for certain industries such as Wealth Management, Real Estate and Luxury Goods.
An effective Paid Media strategy involves advertising on a range of different platforms and using a mix of different ad formats. With Microsoft Advertising, advertisers can benefit from their familiarity with Google Ads and the Search Network, and reach over 20% more searchers. So there’s no time like the present to get your business on Bing and get your ads in front of a new audience!
Speak to us on how we can help you achieve more results from your paid strategy by using Microsoft Advertising.